Free download iMobileTool Contacts Backup with ContactsManager and have a try.
- Step 1. Backup contacts from windows mobile phone as a .cbf file to your computer with iMobileTool Contacts Backup. Here is the step by step guide on how to backup windows mobile contacts to PC.
- Step 2. Import contacts from .cbf file into iMobileTool ContactsManager. (step by step guide)
- Step 3. On iMobileTool ContactsManager, Click File->Export->CSV File(*.csv)
- Step 4. On the Field Configuration screen, choose the configs you have saved named Google.( Click Here to learn how to save gmail configs) and then click Start.
Now you have saved the windows mobile contacts to a google gmail format - CSV file.
- Step 5. Login your gmail account and Click Contacts (located below your list of views) on any Gmail page.
- Step 6. Click Import in the top portion of your Contacts list page.
- Step 7. Click the Browse... or Choose File button and locate the CSV file you'd like to upload. Select the file and click the Import button.
Once you've successfully uploaded the document, Gmail will display the number of contacts imported.
- Done!!. Now you can view your windows mobile contacts on gmail.
You can only backup the first 20 outlook contacts under unregistered version. Get the full version to backup all the sim card contacts and outlook contacts for only $19.95!